GENERAL STUDIO RULES
- Clients must wear appropriate workout clothing (no underwear, bathing suits, etc.) that is comfortable, does not restrict movement, and ideally is not too loose fitting. It is important that the instructor be able to observe your body as you move.
- Sneakers are required in the studio, non-slip cross trainers are suggested to aid in performing lateral movements.
- Cell phones should be silenced during sessions and group fitness classes. If you must respond to a text, call, or email, please do so out in the lobby.
- New clients must arrive at least 15 minutes prior to their first session.
- Please make sure any trash you may have is placed in one of the trash receptacles.
- Please open the studio door with caution as there may be a personal training session or class being held.
- Rates are subject to change.
- Class schedules are subject to change.
- Lost and found items will be held for one week as a courtesy. We are not responsible for any items left at the studio.
- With the exception of those who hold a personal training membership, all clients are responsible for scheduling their own sessions through the Zen Planner platform or Zen Planner app.
- Advanced payment via credit card or ACH is required for all Personal Training and Group Fitness membership holders (this happens automatically via our secure scheduling site) . No exceptions.
- Athena Warrior Fitness reserves the right to refuse or suspend training sessions or group fitness classes if payment is not received by the due date.
- All appointments and classes are subject to a 24-hour cancellation policy. If you fail to cancel prior to 24-hours in advance you will be charged for the full amount of the scheduled session or group fitness class.
- If you have not shown up within 20 minutes of your scheduled session time, you will be charged the full session fee. The trainer is not responsible to stay past 20 minutes if you have not called to say that you are coming.
- Athena Warrior Fitness is dedicated to providing an intimate and private atmosphere and to ensure proper body mechanics for each client. Times for sessions and spaces within group fitness classes can be very limited and are offered on a first come, first served basis. A waiting list has been established to ensure that if space becomes available the next person on the waiting list is eligible.
New Client Packages: Kickstart Package
- The Kickstart Package is a one-time use and available to only new clients. This pack expires three (3) months from the date of purchase.
Personal Training Memberships: Individual | Duet
- All Private Training Membership options are planned in 6 month blocks for scheduling and programming purposes. Cancelation of this membership requires a 60-day written notice after which no further charges will be made.
Group Fitness Class Memberships: 1 Class / Week | 2 Classes/Week | Unlimited Classes
- All Group Fitness Class Membership options are charged on the first of each month via payment information on file in Zen Planner. Your first month may be prorated based on your start date. Cancelation of contract requires a 30-day written notice.
RETURNS / REFUNDS
New Client Packages: The Kickstart Package is non-refundable and non-transferable to another package or membership.
Personal Training Memberships: Cancelation of contract requires a sixty (60) day written notice. There are no refunds for unused sessions.
Group Fitness Class Memberships: Cancelation of a Group Fitness Class Membership requires a thirty (30) day written notice. There are no refunds for unused classes.
Personal Training/Group Class Packages: Packages are subject to their respective listed expiration dates. We do not offer extensions to packages and no refunds will be given for unused sessions in a package.