GENERAL STUDIO RULES
- Clients must wear appropriate workout clothing (no underwear, bathing suits, etc.) that is comfortable, does not restrict movement, and is not too loose fitting. It is important that the instructor be able to observe your body as you move.
- Sneakers are required in the studio, non-slip cross trainers are suggested to aid in performing lateral movements.
- Cell phones should be silenced during sessions and group fitness classes. If you must respond to a text, call, or email, please do so out in the lobby.
- New clients must arrive at least 15 minutes prior to their first session.
- Please make sure any trash you may have is placed in one of the trash receptacles.
- Please open the studio door with caution as there may be a personal training session or class being held.
- Rates are subject to change.
- Class schedules are subject to change.
- Lost and found items will be held for one week as a courtesy. We are not responsible for any items left at the studio.
- With the exception of those who hold a personal training membership, all clients are responsible for scheduling their own sessions through the MindBody platform or MindBody app.
- Advanced payment with a credit card is required for all Personal Training and Group Fitness membership holders as well as Live Well and Thrive nutrition program participants. No exceptions.
- Cash, check, or credit card are acceptable forms of payment for all other personal training sessions, group fitness class drop-ins and 10 pack punch card holders, and the Eat Well nutrition program.
- Athena Warrior Fitness reserves the right to refuse or suspend training sessions or group fitness classes if payment is not received by the due date.
- All appointments and classes are subject to a 24-hour cancellation policy. Clients have the accessibility through the MindBody app to cancel their session or class. If you fail to cancel prior to 24-hours in advance you will be charged for the full amount of the scheduled session or group fitness class.
- If you have not shown up within 20 minutes of your scheduled session time, you will be charged the full session fee. The trainer is not responsible to stay past 20 minutes if you have not called to say that you are coming.
- Athena Warrior Fitness is dedicated to providing an intimate and private atmosphere and to ensure proper body mechanics for each client. Times for sessions and spaces within group fitness classes can be very limited and are offered on a first come, first served basis. A waiting list has been established to ensure that if space becomes available the next person on the waiting list is eligible.
New Client Packages: Introductory Pack
- The Introductory Pack is a one-time use and available to only new clients. This pack expires three (3) months from the date of purchase.
Personal Training Memberships: Individual | Duet
- All Private Training Membership options require a six (6) month contracted commitment. Automatic renewal with payments are deducted the 1st of each month. Cancelation of contract requires a 30-day written notice in addition to either a buyout of $500 or half the remaining term balance, whichever is less.
Group Fitness Class Memberships: 4 classes | 8 classes | 10 classes | 12 classes
- All Group Fitness Class Membership options require a one (1) year contracted commitment. Automatic renewal with payments are deducted the 1st of each month. Cancelation of contract requires a 60-day written notice.
Nutrition Programs: AWF Nutrition Program powered by ProCoach & Online Self-guided Nutrition
- All of our monthly nutrition programs can be cancelled at any time.
RETURNS / REFUNDS
New Client Packages: The Introductory Pack is non-refundable and non-transferable to another package or membership.
Personal Training Memberships: Cancelation of contract requires a thirty (30) day written notice in addition to either a buyout of $500 or half of the remaining term balance, whichever is less.
Group Fitness Class Memberships: Cancelation of a Group Fitness Class Membership requires a sixty (60) day written notice.
Nutrition Programs: All nutrition programs are non-refundable and non-transferable to another package or membership.